Saturday, June 19, 2010

Why isn't there more protest when TV stations and movie channels "squeeze" out the cl

Just to make room to promote other movies, shows, etc? If I worked on a movie, I would be really TICKED that the second the credits start to roll, they squeeze them over to the side where you can%26#039;t even read them. Also, I don%26#039;t know about you, but I think in many cases, the closing credits are important to the overall experience, either because the background music creates a certain atmosphere that gives closure to the film, or because they are showing %26quot;outtakes%26quot; behind the credits, or whatever. Am I the only one who cares about the closing credits ? It was bad enough when TV networks were the only ones doing it, but now even a lot of the movie channels have jumped on the bandwagon.



Why isn%26#039;t there more protest when TV stations and movie channels %26quot;squeeze%26quot; out the closing credits of movies?

But as the watcher and the station manager, we don%26#039;t care about it at all. I get up and do things until the next show comes on and the station programmers know this. Ergo they still show them, but keep the watcher interested by putting on the next program. Hope this helps!!!



Why isn%26#039;t there more protest when TV stations and movie channels %26quot;squeeze%26quot; out the closing credits of movies?

The actors in the movie are getting paid way to much for their movie to be played on TV... and the television station owns the rights to squeeze those credits. Trust me... they have paid plenty for the abililty to show the movie, if you paid that much you would want to be able to do it too.



Why isn%26#039;t there more protest when TV stations and movie channels %26quot;squeeze%26quot; out the closing credits of movies?

I hate that too! Sometimes I find myself watching a movie that I don%26#039;t really like just to see the credits for a certain actor or song from the movie then they show like 5 names and then make the screen so tiny you have no chance of reading the names!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive