Saturday, June 19, 2010

ITunes card?

When I created me account for the iStore, I used my credit card, but I reciently got a iTunes card for my birthday, so I was wondering how I switch it from my credit card to my iTunes care..



Thanks!



ITunes card?

you don%26#039;t need to switch you just get credits added to your account. go into reedeem and then type in the cards #



ITunes card?

All you do is go into the iTunes store and click redeem (right column). Then on the back of your iTunes card rub off the black strip and enter your %26quot;code%26quot;. Then up in the right hand corner of the navigation bar you will see how much money you have left on the card. Once the card runs out of money you will go back to paying with your credit card automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive