Saturday, June 19, 2010

Can you get a mortgage in Ontario if your bankruptcy 3 years ago was not discharged?

3 years ago, my husband and I claimed bankruptcy... 4 months into it, I got really sick.. we were unable to fulfill the requirements and the bankruptcy trustee discharged themselves from our file... but our debts were not discharged.



My husband and I are working on getting our debts taken care of now, and repairing our credit... I contacted the bankruptcy trustee, and to complete the bankruptcy now, we%26#039;d have to submit income %26amp; expense statements from 2004.. which I dont%26#039; know.. as our banks/ jobs etc have changed.. have no access to old bank statements or pay stubs. They also want about $4000.



Question is, if we get all the old debts cleaned up on our own, and our credit repaired, can we get a mortgage even with this bankruptcy on our record?



Thanks



Can you get a mortgage in Ontario if your bankruptcy 3 years ago was not discharged?

This site below is amazing for finding information and tips on Loans, mortages ect... Check it out!



http://www.loanlister.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive