Saturday, June 19, 2010

Screw the system..?

You have a 200 dollar credit card. thangs happen and woops you cant pay it and it goes on your credit. They close your account. Your credit goes down. You pay it off and your credit goes down again. I am tired of it. What have you done to screw the system? and dont tell me how to raise my credit score cause i dont care, I want to screw the system. I dont want someone to tell me how to raise my score or how to pay my bills. Things happen. The goverenment taxes my paycheck and then tax the stuff I buy... I want my money back. So if there are any devils out there give me your worst! if you have a problem with this post you can find another happy post you can answer. I will be happy to give anyone a thumbs down.



Screw the system..?

If You don%26#039;t care about %26quot;YOU%26quot;, why should WE? Just do wot aver you fill, and fix you anger.



P.S. I check your profile, you are very intelligent man, what happen? Did you have to much to drink, or your mother in low still driving you crazy.



Screw the system..?

Commit a non-violent crime which results in jail time. Live for free for a while, go to school, earn an education.



Have terrible medical condition - do above - force jailers to pay for heart transplant.



Get another credit card, don%26#039;t pay it off. Die. Leave a balance which can never be collected.



Screw the system..?

Sounds like you have all the answers. What%26#039;s the question?



Screw the system..?

There use to be a poker player that won the worlds championship at blackjack poker for numerous years, he was asked once what rules does one use when playing. His comment was %26quot;The rules in poker are the same as the rule in life.%26quot; It is the Golden Rule. If you want a chance to get someone%26#039;s gold you have to play by their rules.



Best way to screw the system is don%26#039;t buy on credit, or consider using someone else%26#039;s credit.



Screw the system..?

You can visit www.cashguru.info and find very useful tips and several articles on credit related matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive