Saturday, June 19, 2010

National healthcare?

Health care provided to everyone in the country, who wants it. The key is, for people who want it. If you choose not to use government health care, you will receive a tax credit come tax time. Also the only way in which you could receive government health care is if you employer does not provide any. Would something like this be acceptable.



From my point of view, I would do whatever I could as to not use the government provided health care, as private health care will be infinitely better. However if I lost my job, and something happened to one of my family members, you could be damn sure I would use the government provided health care. I spent a year in a hospital when I was younger, and one of the bills that I saw was over $500k (luckily we had insurance). How could anyone but the top 1% afford that bill?



National healthcare?

There are too many misconceptions regarding national health care. It will not be government run, only govt funded. You WILL have choices as to plans %26amp; doctors. For more info, click on this link:



http://www.hillaryclinton.com/feature/he...



.



National healthcare?

And if you do use government health care, you need to participate in random drug testing.



National healthcare?

Dude, if employers have the option not to pay for privatized care, why the hell would they? Duh!



National healthcare?

Maine has that option... it%26#039;s called Maine Health Care... isn%26#039;t free but it is provided to people below a certain income level!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive