Thursday, June 17, 2010

*Warning* Offensive?

LOLOLZ I started laughing out loud.



%26quot;Yeah brown is the new blonde%26quot;



HAHAH.



Yeah yeah alright lets just take the most popularist hair color in the world and make it the best.



2/3 of the world has dark hair.



the other 1/3 is Blondes and Reds. Why would brunettes have more credit?



Nah too bad I dont care if I get haters from this but wow. Only reason why so many people dyed their hair blonde was cause its a rare color now almost everyone that is blonde is a fake and looks fake.



Natural red/blonde/brown hair is beautiful. Black hair is stunning too.



But why in the heck would there be a hair color that is %26quot;in%26quot; Cause really, everyone has there own choice of what hair color they want and why should everyone fall in with what is in and all have the same hair color.



No, just no.



No hair color is %26quot;in%26quot; cause they all have their own way of being special. You shouldnt try to change your hair color for what is in. This isnt really a question, its a statement.



*Warning* Offensive?

i agree with you. i see the same thing with tans and fake blue eyes and nails...even clothing!!!



any hair color can be beautiful and same with eyes and skin etc. gotta agree!!!=D



*Warning* Offensive?

all i can say is i stopped reading after the %26quot;LOLOLZ%26quot; because i dont want to read things from 12 year olds



*Warning* Offensive?

okay



*Warning* Offensive?

was there a question somewhere in this dribble?



*Warning* Offensive?

I agree.



:]



*Warning* Offensive?

Um ok.



I have naturally very dark brown hair, and I agree with you to an extent, but really, you need to calm down. Who even cares? The fakes out there know that they%26#039;re fakes. Lets just leave it at that.. to each her own.



*Warning* Offensive?

yeah whatever.. sure



*Warning* Offensive?

This isn%26#039;t a question so if you want to do your annoying ranting and rambling about unimportant crap go do it in a chat room or do your blogging somewhere else



*Warning* Offensive?

I agree. Good thinking



*Warning* Offensive?

wow haha i knew that you were ******* 12 before i got thro this dumb **** hehe



*Warning* Offensive?

Men love blondes so brunettes ruin their



hair for the male attention. *shrugs*



Don%26#039;t shoot the messenger!



Pepper.



*Warning* Offensive?

I happen to agree. I don%26#039;t follow trends, I don%26#039;t give a rat%26#039;s patootie about what is %26quot;in%26quot; or not. I love my red hair and I am not changing it for anyone%26#039;s idea of what is or isn%26#039;t %26quot;fashionable%26quot;.



My hair is the way it is because I like it that way. Not because some silly actress or pop tart has it this way or because some magazine told me that is how it is supposed to be. I don%26#039;t have layers, highlights, sideswept bangs. I don%26#039;t flat iron it into oblivion.



I would love to see more women and girls have the guts to stand up and make their own choices in their appearance based on what they liked and what made them happy and feel beautiful.



*Warning* Offensive?

I am a free person and I will have my hair any colour I choose



wear what i like and say what I like. Who gives a ---- what



you think! Try a question next time.



*Warning* Offensive?

ok then



*Warning* Offensive?

Alrighty then.



*Warning* Offensive?

message too long. tired to read it. i think u should right in a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive