Saturday, June 19, 2010

Refinancing My Home!!! Help?

My boyfriend is trying to figure out how to pay for the mortgage but, his payments have just went up to $1500 and that is just way to much. They raised his interest rate! I%26#039;m trying to find a refinance company that doesn%26#039;t really care if you have a low credit score and that can maybe give him a fixed interest rate. Can anyone tell me the name of a place that might be able to help us?



Refinancing My Home!!! Help?

You could check with a mortgage broker for that. I know of some if you need referrals. Also, after you refinance, and get your payments lower, you may be interested in this new program. It works well with a 30 year mortgage. I am currently using a HELOC with a new software program from United First Financial, called the Money Merge Account. This software helps build equity fast, and will help me payoff my home in less than half the time without refinancing, and without extra payments. It is saving me thousands in interest, and pays off home in less than half the years. E-mail me if interested.



Refinancing My Home!!! Help?

Sounds like he signed up for an adjustable rate mortgage. Now he sees that maybe this wasn%26#039;t the best move.



He might want to try Lendingtree.com or something similar. They take all of your information and then let the lenders %26quot;compete%26quot; for his business. If nothing else, it%26#039;ll give him 3 or 4 lenders showing him what they best they can do is.



However, keep in mind that if his rate went up because interest rates, as a whole go up, he%26#039;s not going to find a lower rate.



And, yes, his credit history does matter.



Refinancing My Home!!! Help?

Start doing some internet shopping. Looks like your BF got stuck in that ARM/ No Interest mortgage trap. Looks good when you start, but then you get a rate hike with interest, or interest defferred due and WHAM! you%26#039;re stuck.



Check these sites.



Refinancing My Home!!! Help?

cutie pie, don%26#039;t you work for a mortgage co.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive