Thursday, June 17, 2010

My fiance?

Ok I broke up and now we are together becasue i wanted him back, Now we are getting marreid next month and I thanks to God a lot that we are back together now. But he seems to be little afraid because in the past some of my bad habbits, Like spending lots of money, Using credit cards a lot, I didnt care about his love. How do i show him that i am the different person now. (we are on long distance untill next month) How he%26#039;s gonna be able to trust me?



My fiance?

It just takes time, and it sounds like he is willing to give you that. You prove yourself by your actions not by anything you could say, and that will all come in time.



My fiance?

no shopping sprees. try to be more miserly. then when he gets back, he should see what progress you%26#039;ve made



My fiance?

It takes time to build trust. Be patient with him and he will learn to trust you.



My fiance?

cut up those credit cards and work on paying them off. Do not buy anything unless you talk to him about it. May sound childish but it is all apart of having a healthy relationship and good communication.



My fiance?

sounds like the only thing you can do is put yourself on a budget if spending is your problem; and stick to it. money problems can ruin a marriage.



good luck



My fiance?

Show him that you are able to take care of yourself, financially. Then he will see that you have made a change and will hopefully be able to trust you again.



But if what you did in the past was really bad and probably unforgiveable. Then Good Luck. Just try your very hardest not to goof up again. But i think your asking your question too late.



My fiance?

it sounds like the wedding needs to be postponed. why would you want to get married knowing that he has these doubts about you. wait until both of y%26#039;all are 100% committed and ready for this kind of step. marriage is not something to be entered into lightly and it sounds like y%26#039;all are just jumping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive