Saturday, June 19, 2010

What should I do ?

Hi I am a 24 year old mother of 3, I have a six year old boy, a 5 year old stepdaughter who lives with me, and an 8 week old baby. My fiance is a good guy, he works hard for his family, but he does not really help much with the kids and the house. He has 19 pets and they fill our small four bedroom house. I was in college part time and am now at home with the new baby for a few more weeks. Financially we are in a hole. My fiance likes to buy whatever he wants whenever he wants it, which has accumulated major credit card debt. I take care of his daughter most of the time and she does get a little annoying. I am starting to feel like I%26#039;ve taken on too much as such a young age and with no help in return. No one understands what I%26#039;m going through and I feel all alone. I constantly clean the house, take care of the kids, wake up with the newborn for all the feedings, everything is on me. I feel that maybe I should start trying to move out on my own with just my own two children, Help,advice



What should I do ?

him not helping doesnt mean he doesnt love you. many men are like this. tell him you need some help. your kids are old enough to help too. with 3 kids and a house full of pets, perhaps the house doesnt need to be spotless.



What should I do ?

You may be very much in love with him but he is not very much in love with you. He is using you.



Lady get out NOW while you are still young. If he truly loves you, then you moving out will be a wake up call for him and he will change. But you have to prove your serious about leaving him. Also just because he says he changes doesnt mean he will. Make him prove it by him showing more responsibility. And marriage wont change him either. So be careful.



Personally if I were you Id just leave and not look back. Its hard enough taking care of 2 kids without all that extra burden he is putting on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive