Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm so angry at my Dad??

My Dad never ever likes to give me money. When I want to go shopping, I%26#039;ll ask my mom for money, and then she%26#039;ll tell me to go ask my Dad, but he never likes to. So I ask him if I can subscribe for Vogue magazines, which is only $28, and you can only pay with a credit card. I%26#039;m only a young teenager and am not allowed to have a credit card yet, so he of course doesn%26#039;t give me the money. I HATE HIM! I mean, he%26#039;s really responsible with his money. He saves and all of that, but he can go out and buy a present for my aunt or cousin for like $60, but he can%26#039;t even give me $28??? What%26#039;s wrong with my dad?? Please also don%26#039;t say things like, %26quot;He%26#039;s your dad. He takes care of you and loves you%26quot; blahh, because if he really loved me, he wouldn%26#039;t yell at me when I ask him for small amounts of money.



:[ :[ :[



I%26#039;m so angry at my Dad??

All these answers are true and vital support answers.



Parents, let me remind you, are not here to be our buddies, and our ATM machines.



There are lessons, and things our parents try to teach us, and some of those lessons are taught through %26quot;small expenses%26quot; being denied.



a subscription is a monthly bill, so you are not just asking for 30.00 all together. I dont think I would call you selfish, I just think you dont understand fully your fathers intention.



But do not sweat this, time will pass, and again, you must earn anything you want! check yourself, do you constantly ask for things all the time?



I%26#039;m so angry at my Dad??

Maybe he%26#039;s trying to teach you to earn money and that things aren%26#039;t free. Why don%26#039;t you ask him what you need to do to earn the $28 instead of whining. If that%26#039;s the biggest problem in your life, we don%26#039;t want to hear about it.



I%26#039;m so angry at my Dad??

first ask ur dad y u cant have some money. then he%26#039;ll probably tell you why and if u see that he may have some debts then try to help him do things around the house and behave well. also try not to bug him a lot with small things. then after that he will notice that u tried hard not to bug him woth anything and that you are helping around the house. the bad thing is that u cant act this way only in time when you need something tried to act like this all the time. mthen after that you can almost get everything u want. =)



I%26#039;m so angry at my Dad??

Ok, you don%26#039;t want to hear %26quot;He%26#039;s your dad and he loves you%26quot;... so how about this... quit being selfish! You need to start thinking about your family%26#039;s finacial situation. $28 may sound so megar to you but that is because you%26#039;re still young and don%26#039;t pay bills... there are a million little $28 expenses in life... probably ones he has to pay each month and he didn%26#039;t need another one. Being able to pay with a credit card doens%26#039;t matter because you still need the money to back that up or your finaces can REALLY get screwed up. It sounds to me like you%26#039;re just being selfish and greedy. It%26#039;s just after the holiday season where money goes to gifts and not bills. You probably got several things for Christmas and now your whining by Jan 8th because you can%26#039;t have a $30 magazine subscription!? Grow up and start thinking of others for a change!



I%26#039;m so angry at my Dad??

Love does not equal a subscription to Vogue.



How about earning the money yourself, give him the money and let him put it on his credit card (I bet if you just offer half he would kick in the other half)



Is the only time you go to him is when you want something?



Your mom is getting away scott free, why just blame your dad?



In the meantime, go to the library and read Vogue for free, heck you can even check out last months issue while you are there.



I%26#039;m so angry at my Dad??

first off u sound really spoiled. I am a teenager to and ive been working since i was 14. He is trying to teach you the responsiblity of money. You arent always going to run to daddy for money when ur older.



I%26#039;m so angry at my Dad??

I understand how it feels to be without money and you want something so badly. If I were you I would figure out a way to earn the money myself. Not only will this make you proud of yourself, but you will get what you want, and you will also show your dad that you were responsible all on your own. Maybe you can do yardwork for a neighbor or babysit. If you can%26#039;t come up with anything on your own, ask your dad if there areany chores you could do around the house to earn the money for the magazine. Parents are always more willing to give you money toward something if you work to earn it especially when it%26#039;s something you don%26#039;t really need, and really just want to have.



I%26#039;m so angry at my Dad??

Get a job, read Vogue at the library if it is that important, do you have enough to eat? a roof over your head? a computer? Do your wear rags? If you are sick does he take you to a real doctor or let you suffer? How do you think your life compares with all the people your age in the world?



%26quot;He takes care of his money..%26quot; Right it is his money, he works and earns it. Maybe he is saving for your education or his retirement so he won%26#039;t be a burden on you.



I%26#039;m so angry at my Dad??

First off- I know were your going with this, but maybe you should be a little more thankful.. I know what you mean okay, I could sit and complain about my family and lack of money all day! But when it comes down to it- be thank ful for your dad, that hes there to ask for money, I hardly see my dad, all because he married the wicked witch of the west! He%26#039;ll come around, if not, maybe its time to earn money, ask him what you can do for some extra cash.. jobs can be hard, trust me this summer I was delivering news papers when it was 99 degrees out! So be sure to pick one that fits your standard! Sorry if it didnt help any!



I%26#039;m so angry at my Dad??

maybe his just a tight so and so

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive