Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where is my ideal girl in South Florida???

Ok this is quick and simple...I have been trying to look for a cutie sweet honest fun girl around this area but it seems like every girl is even taken, with high standards ( looking with someone with not weakneses ,millionare, tall, muscle guy.in other words the %26quot;perfection%26quot;) or just a bunch of players and cheaters.I have gone to different dates but with not mission accomplished. I dont know but one day I heard that South Florida is the ideal place to meet singles,but I think its a totally lie, I would say it is the most difficult place to date people.I am 26 years old,just a college graduated working for a credit card company honest caring sweet and full of love enough to share with someone special. is it not enough to be honest and drug/smoke free guy to find the ideal one in S/F? Is it truth that good guys finish last???



Where is my ideal girl in South Florida???

Umm, that credit card company wouldn%26#039;t be in Boca Raton, would it?



Not all of us So Fla girls *I%26#039;m in Boynton Beach* are like the ones you described *Thank God..I hate what I refer to as Bocahontisis or Boca Bitches*. Girls are going to be like that everywhere *some caring and genuine and some vapid and shallow*



I already have a bf *but he%26#039;s hardly what you call perfection. I%26#039;m taller and make way more $$ than him ^_^..lol, but I love him anyway for who he is* I%26#039;d like to be your friend and talk to you though. I guess I%26#039;m on a mission to proove we%26#039;re not all the same



Where is my ideal girl in South Florida???

Good luck looking...but be CAREFUL!



Some of them %26quot;girls%26quot; in South Florida are not really girls, if you take my meaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive