Saturday, June 19, 2010

Why is my mom such a liar?

my mom has an addiction to pain pills, she takes them everyday along with muscle relaxers, if she runs out of them she will come to my room and tell me she is going to get some pills and she told my dad she is going to get cigarettes for me, she even takes my car, she don%26#039;t care about anything, she got 2 credit cards in my dads name, hid the credit cards, put $14,000 on one and $2,000 on the other- YES SHE SPENT ALL OF THIS ON PILLS, after she got caught she told my dad that she used a lot of that money to help me, she didn%26#039;t give me one penny, I was giving her money, she has wrote 2 bad checks equalling out too $400, I feel like I want to just leave from this state, go start a life somewhere different, this is never going to end, can this have something to do with why I feel angry all the time?? what do you think?



Why is my mom such a liar?

All addicts lie - it%26#039;s the disease and it%26#039;s mental - the details are unimportant. Agree with intervention - and I understand your desire to leave the state.



Don%26#039;t be angry - it%26#039;s unproductive. It isn%26#039;t you. I suggest an NA or Al-anon meeting for you, you%26#039;ll find that you aren%26#039;t alone.



http://www.na.org/



Why is my mom such a liar?

I think shes gonna end up in jail writing bad checks. She is out of control and you need to get her into rehab if possible. Her life is out of control. It will only get worse if she doesnt. You and your dad need to force her into rehab. Go talk to someone there and see about doing and Intervention.



Why is my mom such a liar?

Intervention time. Sit your father down and explain all this to him. whether or not he believes you at first, he%26#039;ll see it eventually, and you can work together to get her the help she needs.



Why is my mom such a liar?

She will pay the price for her bad judgements. It is also you%26#039;re fathers place to make a call on her instead of you.



Why is my mom such a liar?

you need to talk with your dad and tell him everything you just said here and then see about getting her help before it ends up killing her.yes this would make you an angry person.your mom is addicted and if she cant get them through a doctor then she has contact on the streets somewhere and who knows what she is getting and what they can do to her.just try to remember that any drug will make you do desperate things to get more and your not thinking about anybody or anything else.it is the drug talking and taking over your mom.you know she can be a better person and it makes you mad that she doesnt see that,but she doesnt and needs help in seeing the real world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive