Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help for veteran?

Can anyone help? I am a veteran and have bad credit due bills not being taken care of by my parents when I was over seas and my credit is destroyed cause they did not make payments with the money I sent..... can you refer me to a bad credit lender so I can take of my reposiblilty? And take care of my daughter?



Help for veteran?

Here%26#039;s a great company to talk to for your situation, Consumer Credit Counseling. They are on the web, and you can likely find somewhere local to go to.



Help for veteran?

i wish i new, my credits not good either. but as long as i keep paying my morgage, car loans im fine. try talking to them and see if you can send alittle bit of money to get it clear. good luck



Help for veteran?

Take care of your responsibility by the following:



Find out where your money is, or went.....did they use it to support your child?



If anyone needed to deposit it into your account and it was stolen, you need to contact the Office of Personnel MAnagement for help.



If they spent your money, then you have your own problem with them. If you wish, you could ask them what happened to your money. I%26#039;m sure you won%26#039;t like the answer.



1. Call each creditor. Ask each for immediate help.



2. Ask for a lower interest rate immediately.



3. Ask for a payment plan for everyone to keep your payments current.



4. Ask them to consider what happened to you while overseas.



There is no bad credit lender. Just take the time to fix the credit you now have ruined...and it is fixable. It may take your time and your effort.



Try contacting the Veterans Administration for help...that will take them about 6 months to help you.



Fix what you have.....and unless it%26#039;s in the $20,000 range....you can ask each creditor to help solve your problem.



Be very nice, ....ask ...and you shall receive.



GOD bless all of our lives....and our wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive