Saturday, June 19, 2010

Im fallin 4 him but does he really like me or just using me for sex??

Id just come out a 2 yr relationship which was quite a bad one, then 1 night round a mates i saw a mate i hadnt seen for a while and i did fancy him, we got drunk that night and had sex, after he was really interested in me and wanted to see me all the time, i didnt think anything of that night as i still loved my ex, but took things casually and told him i dont want a relationship, we%26#039;ve been seeing eachother about 4 months now, and im finding myself fallin 4 him, but i really dont think hes bothered about me at all, i call him now, if i dont he can go 2 weeks without contacting me, then says i got no credit, i feel he dont care for example i stayed over at his the other night, and got really ill during the night with my kidneys i was in excruciating pain and couldnt sleep, iwas keeping him awake so i gave him a kiss and went home at 6 am just so he could get some sleep, 3 days with no tx or call, so i called him, he said he got no credit but i knew he did, he just dont care does he??



Im fallin 4 him but does he really like me or just using me for sex??

find someone who does care.....you were worried about keeping him awake.it shouldnt be like that. if you are in pain he should hold you.take care of you not just ignore you huni..... why dont you stop seeing him and go out and enjoy yourself. you were tied down in a bad relationship for 2 years i think you should give yourself some credit and go out and enjoy being single.u only live once,why not make it worth your while. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive