Saturday, June 19, 2010

Is there any kind of help from a bad finance place?

I got a car almost 2 years ago from a place that is supposed to help people with bad credit. I have had nothing but problems with them in the last year. Now that the car is almost paid off, they keep calling me daily harassing me, telling me that I have not been paying them, when I see the payments being taken out of my checking account. They not only harass me, but my mother as well, telling her that I have not made any effort to resolve this with them, that I have not made any payments to them at all, even if I had just spoken to them minutes before they call her!! They even put on my credit report that I have not paid them in 30 days!!



Well now that the car is 3 weeks from being paid off, they came and repossessed it. I was just wondering if any one knows if there is a way I can get help with this, I just want it off the credit report, I don%26#039;t care any more that I don%26#039;t have the car! It hasn%26#039;t even ran since January! Thanks to all those who try to help and read this!



Is there any kind of help from a bad finance place?

Dan if you have documentation form your bank that you%26#039;ve made the payments on time, I would hire an attorney to sue them.



Is there any kind of help from a bad finance place?

Get written proof that the payments were being taken out of your bank account. Sue them in small claims court.



When you spoke to the people in the office, did they not acknowledge they were debiting your bank account? Did you send them proof that the money had been taken from your account?



Is there any kind of help from a bad finance place?

Contact the three main credit report bureaus, and write your side of the story. If you have copies of the payments, send those in as well. As to the car, make out a police report, and claim that it was stolen. If you have made your payments, they have no right to repossess your car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive